A typical manuscript will not exceed 7000 words including tables, references, captions, footnotes and endnotes. Manuscripts that greatly exceed this will be critically reviewed with respect to length. The submitted manuscripts must follow the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), sixth edition. Authors are also required to submit two MS Word files. The first one includes the following: manuscript title, author name(s), affiliation, department, e-mail address, and phone number (office or cell phone). In case of a multiple authored manuscript, the order of the authors and also the corresponding author must be designated. The second file includes no cover page or author affiliation, but it contains English and Persian abstracts, keywords alongside the main body of the article. We accept only manuscripts written in English.
NOTE: Foreign authors are not supposed to send Persian abstract.
Writing Style Guidelines
- Document size: A4 paper size
- Margins on all sides: 2.5 cm
- Font type and size: Times New Roman, 12 pt.
- Line spacing: single
- Space before paragraph: 0 pt.
- Space after paragraph: 6 pt.
- First line indentation of all paragraphs except the paragraphs immediately following a heading.
- Headings must be organized in APA (6th edition) format.
- Referencing style: both reference list and in-text citations must be in APA style.
- Tables and figures: Tables and figures must be inserted in the text, and also be in APA format.
NOTE: According to the formal announcement made by the University of Isfahan, manuscripts submitted to AREL for review and possible publication will be processed only when the following conditions are met:
- After submitting your manuscript, if it is sent to the reviewers, 120,000 Tomans should be paid electronically, only via AREL's operation system.
- After final acceptance issued by the journal, 270,000 Tomans should be paid electronically, only via AREL's operation system.
1- According to the laws of the University of Isfahan, the author of the article is required to be a faculty member of the universities or research institutes, unless all authors of the article have no academic affiliation. Therefore, the authors should have academic/organizational email.
2. In completing the online form, authors’ specifications should be provided precisely. According to the laws of the University of Isfahan, it is not possible at any stage to change the order of authors, their number and academic rank, authors’ specifications, and the corresponding author (graduate students should already ensure their university rules).
3. The order of the authors in articles extracted from a PhD thesis by PhD candidates should be as follows:
a) The name of the student,
b) Supervisor (corresponding author),